Wednesday 10 April 2013

Moving Right Along...

I must be the mom of a toddler if I have muppets and sesame street songs stuck in my head. :) DS has not been sleeping very well lately due to the heat but thankfully we got our AC up and running. It takes time, but things do eventually start moving right along.

We are almost finished with standardized tests. I think those wear me out more than the kids! Just by browsing around the room I can tell that they are doing a really awesome job! I am so proud :)

 We started doing What if... Wednesdays during our circle time. Today's questions was: What if you could write a best selling book. What genre would it be?

I'm interested to hear from you all as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...