Tuesday 23 April 2013

Trip to the Planetarium

Today we took a field trip to see the Nehru Planetarium. This was the start to our unit on the Solar System. I am actually really excited about doing this unit. I love to look at the night sky and learn more about our universe.

Learning about the speed of light



Taking the Astronomy Quiz

And what field trip wouldn't be complete without the embarrassing sun in the teacher's face picture!

Thanks guys! haha
I can't believe that this school year is almost over! Our last day is May 28th and it's sneaky up on me really fast. I am excited to go back to the states to see my family for a few weeks but I am really going to miss my students. Having only 11 students has really given me the chance to know each of them personally. I have so many amazing memories with these kiddos. Some hilarious moments and some tearful moments. 3rd grade is amazing; such an awesome age. They can work independently and think critically but they still love to do crazy things and have a crazy teacher.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...