Thursday 2 May 2013

Last Day of School Freebie



Hello Lovely Followers,

I know that my blog is still growing but I really appreciate you all :)

Our last day of school is on the 24th of May and that is approaching very fast. My kiddos are so excited for summer and I am having a case of teacheritis. I can not wait to visit my family in the states. Wesley (my 2 year old son) already started packing his essentials (stuffed toys, mismatching socks, mommy's tape measure, and his wooden trains.)

The second grade teacher and I are throwing a pajama reading party in our classrooms. When I got home from school I thought about how fun it would be to turn my classroom into an indoor campsite. So I got some ideas from pinterest and came up with a last day of school freebie.

I am going to make some tents out of bed sheets and chairs for the kids to read inside little tents. I am also going to make this super cute diy indoor camp fire:

http://pinterest.com/offsite/?token=257-117&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftwinjen.xanga.com%2F743334586%2Fmaster-of-campfire-girl-scout-workshop%2F&pin=283375001525413945

I know that microwave s'mores are not the same, but kids still love 'em :)

Sign for the door

Sign for the wall

Reminiscing the School Year 


 Fill up this cute little goodie box with your students favorite treats :)


Owl Miss You Take Home Goodie Box  

Download it for free at my store:

What last day of school plans do you have cookin'?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...