Thursday 8 August 2013

MIA


These last two weeks have been insane! Between all the power outages, school starting, Wesley having a stomach bug, and Kris having a sinus infection,  I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I have been wanting to post for quite a few days but have not had solid internet to do so! I guess I am going to have to save my Monday Made It for next week!

School started on the 1st of August. I have twelve awesome students. Five Korean, two Indian, four American, and one Dutch. They are a very enthusiastic group of kids and I look forward to watching them learn and grow.

Here are a few snapshots of my classroom :)

This year I did forest theme! :) I love how it turned out!

Calendar! :)

Classroom Jobs


Classroom Management Plan. Each students has a computer that says "Ready to Learn." If they are making good decisions they get a green computer screen that says "Making Excellent Choices." If they are making bad decisions they get a red computer screen that says "Need to Make Better Choices." 

Task Cards! Most of them are from Rachel Lynette of course! :) I saw the idea of putting them into over the door shoe holder on pinterest. It works wonderfully in my tiny room! :)

This year I have one computer for listening to reading! HURRAY! I am so excited about it. The kids really enjoy being able to sit at the computer too.


Early Finisher's Boards all set up! The kids were beyond excited to try these awesome tasks!


My CAFE wall for Daily 5

Welcome Banner I got from Amanda's Parties To-Go It looks so cute!


I put each of my student's name on a little pocket! 


Stationary supplies organized and ready to be put to use. 

Classroom Store



Classroom Rules (Sorry it is so blurry. Bad lightening in my room and cheap camera!)


Tiny Sterilite container for my tacks, paper clips, and safety pins! 

More photos to come. It took an hour to upload these! *heavy sigh* 

I must head off to bed now.

Blessings! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...